Habits That Can Help You Become A Great Actor
The easiest way to become an actor in the shortest span of time is possible only by changing our daily routine or habits.While performing we come with issues of lack of energy, speaking unclear words, overacting, lack of knowledge of issues in which you are performing as well as several other small problems that spoil your act wholly.
Earlier I often do yoga and exercises to keep myself fit, often finds reading books with difficult words interesting, often finds observing people and movies fascinating but I do all these things occasionally or irregularly.But when I joined the institute I realized how crucial and important these things are and how much potential they possess to help us become a good actor.
- Regular yoga helps in controlling our mind, in that way you can not only understand your character quickly which you have to perform but also helps in getting to the depth of it. It helps in bringing speedy change in character hence one finds it easy to do multiple characters with proper variation.
- Regular exercises help in maintaining activeness in a body which is the primary element for becoming an actor. Doing dance also helps in bringing rhythm in a body.
- Reading books of some well-known writers helps in improvement of diction, voice clarity and helps in avoiding fumble while speaking.
- Observing people around you helps you in bringing the sense of truth in different characters that are present around us and also stimulates the imagination of characteristics of such people when needed while performing in future.
- Observing movies rather than just getting entertained by them helps in understanding what a particular writer, director, cameraman or actor must have done to make it happen.Several other things will also get into your knowledge that will help you in future while you are working on any project like that film.
Eating well, sleeping well and trying to become good and social with everyone are also some of the other habits that will help you to become a great actor.